PSA Biogas Upgrading and Purification units are designed for the biomethane generation from biogas.
The pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology employs the basic principle of gas separation at ambient temperatures by using carbon molecular sieve (CMS; a material that adsorbs carbon dioxide to leave a rich stream of biomethane).
Plant features of the BIOSWING biomethane generation plant
- High methane recovery and product purity
- Low energy demand
- Fast start-up , fully automatic and unattended operation
- Automatic adjustment to biogas quality
- Remote control
- Containerized units
- High availability and reliability
- Design for long lifetime
|Biogas / landfill gas|
|500 to 5.000 Nm³/h|
CH4 recovery rate:
|up to 98 %|
|> 96 vol.-% CH4|
|4 – 7 bar(abs)|
* at exit biomethane generation plant; higher pressures on demand.
Additional/Optional features for BIOSWING biomethane generation plants:
Subsequent oxygen removal (DEOXO-unit) to meet EASEE requirements can be offered.