Best engineering performance made in Germany
VPSA Oxygen Generator Plants | Mahler AGS
OXYSWING VPSA units are designed for the oxygen generation from ambient air.
Depending on customers’ focus and demands the VPSA systems are designed invest or energy optimized.
The vacuum pressure swing adsorption (VPSA) technology employs the basic principle of air separation at ambient temperatures by using zeolite (a material that adsorbs nitrogen to leave a rich stream of oxygen).
Individual plant concepts with respect to local situation (building available, etc.), admissible sound emission, integration in the production process can be offered.
For a detailed process description and process flowsheet please click here.
Purities of up to 94 vol.-% oxygen product quality can be achieved. Product gas pressures > 1,2 bar(abs) will be achieved by means of subsequent oxygen compression.
Product gas capacity:
|about 300 to 5.000 Nm³/h|
|up to 94 vol.-%|
|about 1,2 bar(abs)|
* at exit oxygen VPSA unit; higher pressures on demand.
For the generation of oxygen by means of the pressure swing adsorption process (PSA, VSA, VPSA) mainly the following molecular sieves (zeolites)are used:
Because the adsorption process cannot separate all the argon. Therefore at 95% oxygen we have less than 0,15% nitrogen, the rest is mainly argon.
01. Cost-effective on-site oxygen generation
02. No operating personnel required
03. Product flexibility in terms of quantity and purity
04. Support via remote monitoring
Process Air Fan
Oxygen VPSA System
Plant features of the OXYSWING oxygen generation plant:
- Low cost on-site production
- Fast start-up , fully automatic and unattended operation
- Product flexibility regarding flow and purity
- Automatic part load
- Remote control
- Completely pre-manufactured skids
- High availability and reliability
- Design for long lifetime
Typical applications for oxygen plants:
- Metallurgical and steel industry
- Glass and enamel industry
- Pulp and paper
- Cement industry
- Water treatment
- Waste incineration