Biogas Upgrading Plants
PSA Biogas Upgrading and Purification Plants | Mahler AGS
PSA Biogas Upgrading and Purification units are designed for the biomethane generation from biogas.
The pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology employs the basic principle of gas separation at ambient temperatures by using carbon molecular sieve (CMS; a material that adsorbs carbon dioxide to leave a rich stream of biomethane).
Mahler AGS biogas upgrading plants are based on pressure swing adsorption technology for capacities from about 500 to 5000 Nm³/h.
01. High yield for methane and product purity
02. No operating personel required
03. Automatic adaption to the quality of raw gas
04. Support via remote monitor
Biogas Upgrading Plant
Inside view of the PPE container
Plant features of the BIOSWING biomethane generation plant:
- High methane recovery and product purity
- Low energy demand
- Fast start-up , fully automatic and unattended operation
- Automatic adjustment to biogas quality
- Remote control
- Containerized units
- High availability and reliability
- Design for long lifetime
|Biogas / landfill gas|
|500 to 5.000 Nm³/h|
CH4 recovery rate:
|up to 98 %|
|> 96 vol.-% CH4|
|4 – 7 bar(abs)|
* at exit biomethane generation plant; higher pressures on demand.